The privacy of your personal information is an important part of our clinics. We are committed to collecting, using and disclosing your personal information responsibly. All staff members are aware of the sensitive nature of the information that you have disclosed to us and are trained in the appropriate use and protection of your information.
We promise that only necessary information is collected about you and we only share your information with your consent. The procedures for storage, retention and destruction of your personal information comply with existing legislation with the Board of directions of Drugless Therapy – Naturopathy and Privacy protection protocol.
This clinic will collect, use and disclose your information for the following purposes:
- To assess your health concerns and provide health care
- To establish and maintain contact with you or send you newsletters
- To communicate with other health-care providers only with your consent
- To allow us to efficiently follow-up for treatment, care and billing
- To invoice for goods and services and to process credit card payments